YOUR WINDOW ON FINANCIAL MATTERS
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- Mortgage advice for the self-employed
- Why mortgage protection insurance makes sense
- Later life mortgage borrowing has become standard practice for many
- How to remortgage your home
- First-time buyers use Stamp Duty savings to cut mortgage costs
* Morgans are happy to accept introductory commissions from insurance companies or procuration fees from lending institutions. We charge a fee of £250 plus we will also receive a procuration fee of approximately 0.35% from the product provider. However if clients wish to operate on a fee only basis we are happy to do so and our fees are normally £450.00.
**Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Morgans is a trading name of The Morgan Law Partnership which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Financial Services. FCA Number 427236.
To arrange a free initial consultation please contact us on telephone number 01383 620222, or alternatively you can complete the short form below and a member of our financial services team will get back to you as soon as possible…[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]