Private Client Paralegal Vacancy
We are looking for a confident, motivated Paralegal to support our Private Client Department and work as part of a team.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Working directly with a Private Client Partner
- Dealing with Wills, Executries, Powers of Attorney and Guardianships
- Communicating with Clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be a confident user of a Legal Case Management System and Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel etc)
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Please email your CV to Carolinepotter@morganlaw.co.uk or by post to Caroline Potter, Morgans, 33 East Port, Dunfermline, KY12 7JE.