For Sale

62 Inverewe Place, Dunfermline KY11 8FH

Offers Over £30,000
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC
  • View EPC
  • Virtual Tour
  • View Home Report

Property Summary

An opportunity to purchase a 25% share of this modern & stylish upper apartment situated in popular area close to all schooling and amenities. The remaining 75% is owned by Kingdom Housing and a monthly rental figure for this share is payable to them. The potential to acquire a further share at a future date is possible. The apartment comprises secure entry phone, entrance hall with storage, spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms and shower room. Communal gardens and private residents parking. The property is double glazed with gas central heating (new boiler Dec 21/22)

Full Details

DESCRIPTION
An opportunity to purchase a 25% share of this modern & stylish upper apartment situated in popular area close to all schooling and amenities. The remaining 75% is owned by Kingdom Housing and a monthly rental figure for this share is payable to them. The potential to acquire a further share at a future date is possible. The apartment comprises secure entry phone, entrance hall with storage, spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms and shower room. Communal gardens and private residents parking. The property is double glazed with gas central heating (new boiler Dec 21/22). EPC RATING C.

LOCATION
The ancient capital of Dunfermline won its bid to have official status city in May 2022, as part of the civic honour’s competition to celebrate the Queen's platinum jubilee. The City of Dunfermline is of considerable historic interest and is the resting place of King Robert the Bruce. Carnegie's Birthplace museum, the Abbey and Abbot House reflect the historic interest of the city, whilst recent developments have seen Dunfermline move into the modern era with Carnegie Museum and Library. Dunfermline is located approximately five miles from the Forth bridges and is therefore particularly popular with commuters to Edinburgh and many parts of the central belt with easy access to the M90 motorway with its direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee and across the Kincardine Bridge by way of motorways to Stirling, Glasgow and the West. It benefits from a full range of shops, social and leisure facilities and educational establishments. The local railway stations provide a regular service to Edinburgh with intercity links to other parts of the UK. There are regular and convenient bus services both local and national.

EXTRAS INC. IN SALE
All floor coverings, blinds, bathroom and light fittings together with integrated appliances.

AGENTS NOTE
This property is being sold in its present condition and no warranty will be given to any purchaser with regard to the existence or condition of the services or any heating or other system within the property. Any intending purchaser will require to accept the position as it exists since no testing of any services or systems can be allowed.