We are looking for a confident, motivated individual to support our busy legal office and work as part of a team.
Key responsibilities involve:
- All general office administration
- Processing and scanning mail
- Placing orders with suppliers
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel etc).
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
Full training will be provided. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Please apply attaching your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Caroline Potter, Morgans, 33 East Port, Dunfermline, KY12 7JE.
Closing date Monday 23rd October 5pm.